Fromtheinside.us | Bookmark Site | Submit Item | Search | Email Page | Send Comment
|Key Points |
- If you haven't already, Take a writing class. English Comp will do.
- Take a creative writing class;. it forces effective, vivid writing skills...
- WRITE!!! The more you do it, the better you get.
- Ask for HELP, the only person looking out for #1 is you.
- The only person looking out for your troop is YOU!
- Use various writing resources like Merriam-Webster Online
- Use a spell checker. F7 works real fast in MS Word.
- Remember, Writing doesn't have to win to reward.
- Military Writing is different from Civilian writing. Wrong! Sentence structure, subject-verb-predicate, remains the same.
- I don't have to write until I am a (fill in a Rank). Wrong! If you haven't learned by now, most people are lazy! If you can give your supervisor a package, group of accomplishments, etc. the better off you will be.
- Each service branch has a different way to write. Wrong! Writing is writing. Each branch may look for a specific structure, but ultimately it follows Action-Impact.
Guides and Examples Table of Contents
All Links are now to AFWriting.com
Fast IMT Links
This Page will auto forward you to Air Force Writing at AFMentor in 10 Seconds...
Page last modified on: 29 January 2007