Airman of the Quarter - 3 Day Pass
|Key Points to Writing |
- WRITE!!! The more you do it, the better you get.
- Ask for HELP, the only person looking out for #1 is you.
- The only person looking out for you troops is YOU!
- Use a spell checker. F7 works real fast in MS Word.
- Use various writing resources like Merriam-Webster Online to improve your vocabulary.
The following Example has been taken out of a Word. If you have anything you would like to submit, please do so. If you have found this information useful, please let me know. Everyone of these letters has taken considerable amount of time to put together. Please treat yourself to something special from one of the ads on the page. We will both get something out of it. (All money gathered pays for hosting fees and domain fees. HONESTLY, when I see money come in it also prompts me to work harder on the site.)
Copy Directly on to Unit Letter Head!
MEMORANDUM FOR (RANK NAME)
SUBJECT: Airman of the Quarter
1. Congratulations on your recent selection as the squadron's "Airman of the Quarter"! The hard work and dedication that you displayed during this past quarter hasn't gone unnoticed.
2. This letter authorizes you to take a three day pass. Please coordinate this time with your supervisor. I wish you continued success in your future endeavors. Once again - Congratulations!
(COMMANDER'S SIGNATURE BLOCK)
Reminder, the closing line is 5 spaces below the last line of text.
Page Added on: 03 March 2005