Recommendation for AFSA Division Member of the Year
|Key Points to Writing |
- WRITE!!! The more you do it, the better you get.
- Ask for HELP, the only person looking out for #1 is you.
- The only person looking out for your troops is YOU!
- Use a spell checker. F7 works real fast in MS Word.
- Use various writing resources like Merriam-Webster Online to improve your vocabulary.
The following Example has been taken out of a Word. If you have anything you would like to submit, please do so. If you have found this information useful, please let me know. Everyone of these letters has taken considerable amount of time to put together. Please treat yourself to something special from one of the ads on the page. We will both get something out of it. (All money gathered pays for hosting fees and domain fees. HONESTLY, when I see money come in it also prompts me to work harder on the site.)
Copy Directly on to AFSA Letter Head!
FROM: CHAPTER 371 PRESIDENT
SUBJECT: Recommendation for AFSA Division # Member of the Year
Division 3 Awards Trustee
1. <Rank> <First M. Last Name> has been selected as Chapter 371 Member of the Year and is forwarded for consideration.
2. I concur with the selection of <Rank> <Last Name> for our Chapters selection.
3. <First Name> has provided many contributions to the <UNIT> Air Refueling Wing, Seymour Johnson Air Force Base and the local Goldsboro Community. She is an outstanding choice to be selected as Division #’s Member of the Year.
President, Chapter ###
Reminder, the closing line is 5 spaces below the last line of text.