Discipline - Dishonored Check
|Key Points to Writing |
- WRITE!!! The more you do it, the better you get.
- Ask for HELP, the only person looking out for #1 is you.
- The only person looking out for your troops is YOU!
- Use a spell checker. F7 works real fast in MS Word.
- Use various writing resources like Merriam-Webster Online to improve your vocabulary.
The following Example has been taken out of a Word. If you have anything you would like to submit, please do so. If you have found this information useful, please let me know. Everyone of these letters has taken considerable amount of time to put together. Please treat yourself to something special from one of the ads on the page. We will both get something out of it. (All money gathered pays for hosting fees and domain fees. HONESTLY, when I see money come in it also prompts me to work harder on the site.)
Copy Directly on to Unit Letter Head!
MEMORANDUM FOR <##> <SQU>/
FROM: <##> <SQU>/CCF
SUBJECT: Dishonored Check
1. ________________________issued a dishonored check at ____________________________. The check number is _________ for the amount of ___________________. Issuing a worthless check is a violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Please advise the member of this and their responsibility to meet their financial obligation.
2. Have the immediate supervisor complete the endorsement below and return to me NLT
<FNAME> <MI> <LNAME>, MSgt, USAF
1st Ind, <##> <SQU>/
MEMORANDUM FOR <##> <SQU>/CCF
Member counseled on______________ with the following results:
_________ Verbal Counseling
_________ Letter of Counseling
_________ Letter of Admonishment
_________ Letter of Reprimand
Signature, Title, and Date
Reminder, the closing line is 5 spaces below the last line of text.